Monday, January 20, 2014

What can your business do...in just 140 characters? #TwitterMatters

Twitter Break Out!
I am becoming a Very big fan of Twitter. I have been there for a Long time but I never really started to get the Picture until recently. Sure I have participated in #TeamRetweet and #TeamFollowBack But that hasn't produced conversions for me. May be its because I did not always have a full grasp of a Landing page or maybe because that was the bulk of my participation. NOW I engage, retweet content I find valuable, have conversations and Use Promoted Tweets! NOW I see more and more value in Twitter, both from the social side and the Business side. Take a look at this excellent video from Twitter demonstrating the value of Twitter for YOUR business.




The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

-
tel.:727-280-6771
tara.woodruff@yahoo.com
/
Coach Tara Woodruff, The Helpful Entrepreneur, Twitter, Twitter for Business, Network marketing, Direct Sales, Blogs, Socila Media Marketing, Video Marketing 140 Characters

1 comment:

  1. A million thanks for sharing on this very nice and useful tips with us. It's my pleasure to see your post there, I'm really sure your tips is more useful for me to find for the best business coach

    ReplyDelete