Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Taking My Image Up a Notch #Cut #Color

Hi!! I am sooo ready to Update my Look and improve upon my brand. Time to Kick it up a WHOLE bunch of Notches!!
I am in the process of totally revamping my Brand. I am ready to take my image up a notch and show the world an Improved upon ME. I have found a Cut that will eliminate all the Massive damage, a Color I can totally DIG and and End result that will make me happy! I will need a Professional to help me maintain my color and health of my hair as it grows out from the short cut. And I am going to find Him/Her and make it happen. It is time for me to Make this part of my life a priority, and I am excited!!






The Cut the Color and The End Goal as My Hair Grows out!




The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

-
tel.:727-280-6771
tara.woodruff@yahoo.com
/
Brand, Coach Tara Woodruff, Hair, Color, Cut, Image, beautiful, Happy, Sexy and Sassy, The Helpful Entrepreneur


No comments:

Post a Comment