Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Woman Quits Job #Video





This made me sooo Happy!
"I work for an awesome company that makes news videos. I have put my entire life into this job, but my boss only cares about quantity, how fast we write and how many views each video gets. I believe it's more important to focus on the quality of the content. When you learn to improve this, the views will come. Here is a little video I made explaining my feelings."
Remember Mine:
                                         photo newoptinBox_zps9c5aac50.png The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

-
tel.:727-280-6771
tara.woodruff@yahoo.com
/
 photo images-728x90_zpsbfcc8581.jpg Tara Woodruff, The Helpful Entrepreneur, Social Media, Network marketing Mobile Marketing, Video Marketing, Business, Viral Marketing MLM, Direct Sales, Lead Generation, Relationship Marketing Law Of Attraction, Kenny Gregg, Cedrick Harris Evolv Health, HOPE Pays,Video, Team Take Over, OneUpMarketing, Beast Mode, Badass, EN, Empower,



 ** You can bet Your Bottom Dollar that I will earn money from the actions taken after watching this Video**

No comments:

Post a Comment