After the other day, when I was on my social media WAY less than normal, I found I got a significant amount of work done with far more Down time. Today, it seems that everywhere I turn, someone else is talking about TIME MANAGEMENT. So I made the decision to actually Create a Schedule for next week and beyond. This is what I cam up with :
So what are some tips for creating a schedule and what are the benefits:
Practice the following techniques to become the master of your own time:Benefits:
- Carry a schedule and record all your thoughts, conversations and activities for a week. This will help you understand how much you can get done during the course of a day and where your precious moments are going. You'll see how much time is actually spent producing results and how much time is wasted on unproductive thoughts, conversations and actions.
- Any activity or conversation that's important to your success should have a time assigned to it. To-do lists get longer and longer to the point where they're unworkable. Appointment books work. Schedule appointments with yourself and create time blocks for high-priority thoughts, conversations, and actions. Schedule when they will begin and end. Have the discipline to keep these appointments.
- Plan to spend at least 50 percent of your time engaged in the thoughts, activities and conversations that produce most of your results.
- Schedule time for interruptions. Plan time to be pulled away from what you're doing. Take, for instance, the concept of having "office hours." Isn't "office hours" another way of saying "planned interruptions?"
- Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan your day. Don't start your day until you complete your time plan. The most important time of your day is the time you schedule to schedule time.
- Take five minutes before every call and task to decide what result you want to attain. This will help you know what success looks like before you start. And it will also slow time down. Take five minutes after each call and activity to determine whether your desired result was achieved. If not, what was missing? How do you put what's missing in your next call or activity?
- Put up a "Do not disturb" sign when you absolutely have to get work done.
- Practice not answering the phone just because it's ringing and e-mails just because they show up. Disconnect instant messaging. Don't instantly give people your attention unless it's absolutely crucial in your business to offer an immediate human response. Instead, schedule a time to answer email and return phone calls.
- Block out other distractions like Facebook and other forms of social media unless you use these tools to generate business.
- Remember that it's impossible to get everything done. Also remember that odds are good that 20 percent of your thoughts, conversations and activities produce 80 percent of your results.
Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/219553#ixzz2goNurc96
Reduces your stress level Help you remain focused on the task Minimizes procrastination Greater self-confidence Meeting your goals Augments your productivity Gives you a sense of achievement Provides you with 100% commitment to fun activities Financial Rewards
Read more: http://www.leadership-central.com/advantages-of-time-management.html#ixzz2goQXRNDc
If You could have More Fun, and make More money, Why wouldn't you?
Today's Bonus : How to Create BackLinks to drive traffic to Your Blog
>>> http://bit.ly/1fMw0Cc <<<
Here is What I use to Help me Build BackLinks
The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff, The Helpful Entrepreneur, Social Media, Network marketing Mobile Marketing, Video Marketing, Business, Viral Marketing MLM, Direct Sales, Lead Generation, Relationship Marketing Law Of Attraction, Kenny Gregg, Cedrick Harris Evolv Health, HOPE Pays,Video, Team Take Over, OneUpMarketing, Beast Mode, Badass, EN, Empower
** You can bet Your Bottom Dollar that I will earn money from the actions taken after watching this Video**