Thursday, August 22, 2013

Results... Got Some For Ya ;-)

So you have heard, I hope, that if you are to consistently choose a better feeling thought  that your entire life will be wonderful. That you will continuously be presented with actions, associations, feelings, relationships and opportunity that you love. I am here to say, this to has been my experience. For as long as I have been writing this blog. I have been doing that.
Don't get me wrong, I did lots of resisting, procrastinating, waiting, praying, wishing, and planning. I have come to believe that is part of the process and the process is of extreme value to us.With everything we are we create, all the time, with out fail.
When you hear; "feel the better feeling or reach for the better thought", and when you begin to practice it, then you begin to habitualize it, when you begin to fully embrace that, all the time is good. All times are good. Yes.
It is has been grit and sweat. It has been frightening and frustrating. Sometimes in the beginning I had to force myself, sometimes I didn't. Once I learned to play with it and become part of it, it became what it is supposed to be... EASY.
Without going on and on, I want to mark a milestone I experienced in the last 24 hours. Towards the second half of my work day, I went to check my email for my evening meetings link when I saw an email from my primary business Evolv...
You ready to celebrate? Get jiggy with it?
 May hap even dance a little with me?





Good Stuff Right! 
Okay well on with the goods! I wont keep ya waiting :)
The email was to inform me that I had just reached the rank of 2k! And I went and logged in to my Facebook account, BAM; Ginger had Announced it to the world! YES! I feel good! Super excited ! Now it is time for expansion, Yes! You see, once you take that first step, you have already begun to experience the outcome, its in the process! This particular step is one of many to come, and one that I thought My Best Thought All the Way too. Come to think of it, the past few months have been quite amazing all around!

How Does it Get Better Than This? ;-)

Maybe, this will inspire you to keep going. 
Quitting really isn't an option, sends a bad signal ,
so to speak.


 The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff
Evolv Health
-
tel.:727-280-6771
tara.woodruff@yahoo.com
/








LOA, Law Of Attraction, Home Based Business, Business Inspiration, Evolv Health, Team Take Over, Cedrick Harris, Tara Woodruff, Kenny Gregg. Life. Belief, Determinations, Personal Development, Celebrate, Kool and the Gang, 2K, Promotion, Happy, Process

No comments:

Post a Comment