Thursday, August 22, 2013

I can do this even; if no one else sees it for me.. I MUST see it For Myself! (Video)



Stella, My granddaughters First Birthday is coming up on the 27th, and that is giving me a lot of reflecting on this past year, What a Joyous time indeed. And it reminds me how far we, as a family have come. It reminds me of how far I have come. I don't know if you know this or not, But last year at this time, we did not have any electricity or running water. It had been like that for a year before we got everything back in order. We spent Endless hours at the library using the internet for business, and charging our phones for the evenings conference calls. We Played cards in the garage with the help of our street light. We learned to cook spaghetti on a grill, and often shared a bag of dollar store cheese balls for dinner, we learned to conserve and collect water. We learned that we could do anything as a family. We were terrified, broke and ready for some big blessings. Within weeks after Stella was born Something began to unfold for us, little by little the whole thing just turned around. We were no longer terrified, we got our utilities fully operational. We made some savvy business choices and began making great strides in the family business. One thing that never ever stopped me; I never allowed my circumstances to dictate to me whether or not I was going to be a success. Through it all, I never had a doubt. I never once allowed the lack of money to stop me from doing everything I could to show the universe I was ready. Thats why I love to teach people FREE ways to market their business, that's Why I Love to show people for around a dollar a day they can actually generate an income. You don't have to get as far as I did, you can do this before your job is gone and you have nothing prepared. START before Start NOW. Do it for Your Family, Do it For You!


 The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff
Ievovl/Uevolv
-
tel.:727-280-6771
tara.woodruff@yahoo.com
/

No comments:

Post a Comment