Saturday, May 25, 2013

More Tools For Your Facebook Fan Page!

Ever wonder where these High end FB fan pages get those awesome Tabs? Like these here:

Golly! Am I siked to have these, I am already generating more interest and contacts since I had these installed today. Nope, I did not need to know any Code or do any complicated maneuvering. Frankly I just don't have the time or the desire to learn all of that, building my Primary Business takes that up. So when I found this tool, I was VERY happy!  You can customize them Like the One here:
This particular Tab has my very own video in it! 
You can direct these Tabs to any website you want, and if you are a network marketer, they have several custom tabs for various companies. You Pick One and BAM! Like this one:
I am Using this On My "i evolve" Fan page to offer Samples!

The options are amazing and you can get this for free! You can also do a 30 day Trial ( more features) for $2!!! Then it is $22 a month after your first! Whats even More enticing is that You can get your Pro 22 Account FREE if you refer 3 people!! You all know how much I love that!

This is what you do:
Got to this Link NOW to see all of the features of BOTH the Free and the PRO 22s! 
>>>>>>>>> http://www.22s.com/free/6430 <<<<<<<<<

http://www.22s.com/free/6430
Its amazing! Don't wait! Attracting folks to your message, to your products, to your Video in this way is PRICELESS!! These tabs are also all view able on Mobile devices!! I could go on and on, but I won't. I'll leave the work to the guys and gals over at 22!







The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff
Team TTO
-
tel.:727-945-2193
tara.woodruff@yahoo.com
/

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! Who new engaging your audience could be this much Fun!!

      Delete