Friday, May 17, 2013

Cha Cha Changes!

Hello All! I wanted to be sure I gave you the follow up to my Public Announcement. I have been flooded with folks that want to know what I am doing now. How and I am helping folks take control of their health and wealth. So with out further ado, here is a brief overview of my new venture:



I am very excited about this for many reasons!

  • Natural Products that resonate with my quest for healthier living.
  • The ability to promote affiliates and sales tools with out being in jeopardy of termination, Allowing me to be a better leader and business partner. Allowing me to help folks generate multiple streams of income while they build their residual income with their primary business. This is Key, and now I have the ability to do so. Joining my team now, is a wonderful, profitable investment.
  • The Team. I joined the Evolv opportunity with Team Take Over. TTO for short. This them is lead by one of my biggest influences in Network Marketing, Cedrick Harris.  Let me introduce you to him, if you are not aware of this Marketing Powerhouse: 
     
  • Market Availability: I have the ability to market Evolv in many other countries out side of the US. I can help folks across the globe to evolve their lives, their health and their finances. Evolv is available in ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, PERU, SINGAPORE, MEXICO and CANADA!


    I invite you to follow my health blog where I will be documenting my evolution.
    I look forward to hearing from you and helping you on your evolution!


The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff
Social Entrepreneur
Health and Wealth Coordinator
http://bit.ly/14kGU8A
tel.:727-945-2193
tara.woodruff@yahoo.com
/

2 comments:

  1. woot I am super excited to be on this journey with you like always!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life Just keep getting better and Better!!!

      Delete