Thursday, May 30, 2013

Burning Bridges

FB Cover Size :)


I am not talking about burning bridges between folks that have lifted you up. I am talking about Burning the bridges to folks that have brought you down. A few of my friends are doing a book study a couple of times a week, and we are reading Think and grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. When he talks about Barnes and his desire to do business with Edison, he explains perfectly why burning the bridges is very Important. I totally agree with this. Have No Intention to ever go backwards, and your only move is forward.

" I had learned, from years of experience with men, that when a man really desires a thing so deeply that he is willing to stake his entire future on a single turn of the wheel in order to get it, he is sure to win."
~ Thomas Edison


Reminds me of that choice I made a few years ago to Put it all on the line. Ahh Sweet Victory!
Video Flash Back!

And For My Latest Helpful Entrepreneur Video that ties right in to this:



You will Only Move Up when You Move On!

ps We are meeting again this Sunday Night at 9pm est on a Google Hang Out. If you want to join us, let me know by Emailing me at the address below or message me on Facebook Coach Tara Woodruff. We will be On Chapter 2!

The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff
TTO
http://bit.ly/14kGU8A
-
727.937.0167
tara.woodruff@yahoo.com
/

No comments:

Post a Comment