I wanted to compile a grocery list or suggestions for food. Here is a sample of what we will be purchasing:
- Frozen and Fresh Fruits for our Morning Shakes
- Almond Milk
- Limes and Lemons for Evening Liver Detox Drink
- KALE KALE KALE
- Brown Rice
- Root Vegetables ( Potato, sweet potato, beets, turnips, carrots)
- Bulk Turmeric
- Cinnamon, Cayenne, cumin, ginger, Curry
- Hemp Oil
- Purified Water / Spring Water ( DO NOT DRINK TAP WATER )
- Onions, Chives, Garlic, Mushrooms, Celery, CILANTRO
- Eggs ( Fresh and Local )
Most important, no matter what you are able to get for this Seva, is that you INTENTIONALLY eat, and bless your food. Turn off the TV and the laptop and the i phone and make eating a conscious act.
I would love to hear your recipes and grocery list! Join us HERE.
Another list to consider when gathering your goods is the one shown HERE. This is an excellent article about our Penal Gland.
Here's a recipe for Ratatouille :
Cut all of that up and roast it in the oven with Olive oil. Dash turmeric, cayenne, and any spices you love. Avoid salt, but if you must, use Himalayan or Celtic salt.
The Finest Life,
ViSalus Challenger Promoter -