Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So I have Been Thinking... SEVA

 As you know from my announcement yesterday, that I desire to travel to far away lands and practice Seva for the summer of 2013. I submitted my application this afternoon and am waiting to hear back with an interview.
What I wanted to talk about today is something that came to me in my sleep. Why not begin Seva  here?
Who is stopping me from beginning Seva here?
Let me give you a look at Shoshoni's Seva Program Schedule:

5:30 AM Meditation
7:00 AM Breakfast ( Vegetarian or Vegan )
7:45 - 12:00 Seva ( work )
12:00 - 12:45 Lunch
12:45 - 4:30 Seva
4:30 - 5:30 YOGA
5:30 Dinner
6:00 - 7:00 Clean Up
7:00 - 8:00 Meditation
Wouldn't it be wonderful to do something similar right at home? Anyone could participate. You can refer to your work ( job ) as your Seva or you could find ways to work in your community or even your home.  Imagine the benefit you would receive from this, especially if you do not like your job. Turning it into a Selfless Service ( with some pay benefits ) would turn your world around! If you are self employed like me, it is far easier to set this schedule, but not impossible for anyone.
So it is decided: I will begin my Seva Monday. And I will go 30 days for starters. From here to there I will develop a schedule that can be used as a guideline for you, if you so choose to participate. I am creating a Seva Group on Facebook for us to explore our mutual Seva at Home Experiences. This is Very exciting And I am so happy to share this experience for you!

Some basic suggestions:
Eat Local homemade foods, try to be Vegetarian during this time. No Processed Box food, and no Refined Sugar. Keep it as Organic as possible.
If you do have a Job, have your schedule arranged for Day time work if possible, if not, Adjust the times accordingly. Your Job can not get in the way of your development unless you allow it to.
Meditation time. Begin a Meditation program, any kind you like. You can also do Morning pages or art at these times, anything you love fully.
Begin a Yoga program, Start Jogging, Walking, Pilates. Find something you love and do it.
Seva can be done in the home, especially if you have family to take care of, You can also volunteer or take walks picking up trash, etc...

We can learn and grow and share in this together. More to come!
Here is the Seva @ Home Group on Facebook. I look forward to see in you there  <3 p="">



The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment