Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.2012

There is a lot of action goin on about today... This one says that and that one says this. One thing is for sure if you are reading this you are alive. Alive right here ready to make your next move, ready to experience the next moment, weather it be planned or not. No matter the date when you read this, it just so happens to be the day I am making this entry and I want to tell you my plans for 12.12.2012.
I am going to take extra special care to feel good. I am going to live in every moment, savoring its every breath. I will be spending most of the day at home. I plan on doing some clearing and rearranging. I will do this with music and laughter. There will be a lot of laughter. I will be present, and  intuitive. I will seek, feel and find my best. I will take extra care to be gentle and kind. I will look for ways to help, I will find them. I will make silly faces and sounds. I will brush of the dust and dance.
I will conduct my business with Joy. Happiness will be my dominant experience.
What are you planning for your day? If your not sure yet, take a minute and think about what makes you happy and go do it. A way will be found.








The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            727-945-2193      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment