Monday, November 5, 2012

Rest Assured



I don't know how and I am not concerned with when. All I know is, it is. 
Everything I want already is. 
I don't have to worry,
 because I will always have what ever I need
and all that I want.
I am one of those 
folks
that always has extra.
I always have some saved for later.
I always have plenty to share.
I always have more than enough.
Before, I used to worry about money and I totally forgive myself for that.
I only did that as long as it was
unnecessary to see that it was bringing
poverty
into focus. 
And I know that what is in focus is the picture
WE ALWAYS GET.
So, once we know this, 
there is no turning back.
Some will turn away at first, 
But, in the end, the truth becomes
so evident.
Now I find myself living in
the greatest life. 
Full of love, peace, joy,
and Yes, 
Material Wealth.
All of the things around me;
my relationships,
my belongings,
are in direct correlation to what I am 
feeling
and 
being.
That is what I like to call:
"LIVING IN THE LAP OF LUXURY."
No matter  where I go I always
see the most pleasant aspect to whatever
I am observing,
and
that is how I 
Experience.
I always
find myself surrounded
by the best.
My expectation
Leads
The Way.
My Expectation
comes from practice.
Muscle Memory is developed
and we naturally become and experience
what we feel.
Whether a person uses this Universal Law, or not -
It remains TRUE.
Our experiences often come from habit,
for your good or your bad,
you have developed an automated emotional 
response.
When we tap in to 
"Reactions"
and we change or ALTER
our response to benefit -
We Have Acquired
THE FREEDOM.
The freedom of not second
guessing ourselves.
Freedom to pursue our highest
Interest.
To Live our fullest Life.
A life that is rich and wonderful.
Full of all the beautiful things and feelings in the
total cosmos.
The freedom of knowing that,
on every level,
we are in tandem completely with the nectar of  the gods. 
We were born, right here, 
in this moment, 
For This.
Every single experience has brought you
to NOW,
All you gotta do is make every effort you can muster,
to FEEL the BEST of IT.
Rest Assured.



The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment