Sunday, November 11, 2012

Feeling So Good!

Whew! What a year 2012 has been for me! So much deep emotion. The lows had been hard, but we prevailed. Sometimes, I was completely at a loss as to what to do. There were times this year and at the end of 2011 that I was totally just flabbergasted by. I know for sure I was not alone. I know that others experienced things that were ... ahh lets just say heavy. And in between all of the heavy, I found that though the past year may have seemed to me so heavy, the truth of it is, there was more beauty and abundance and love in my life than I had ever experienced before. More amazing breathtaking moments took place this past year than the rest of this century.
I have learned many things. The most important thing that I learned was to be observant. Being observant of your life is truly a gift. To get NOW as Kat Dawes would say, 'Nowism'. Regardless of the noise, if you get observant, you will free yourself from everything you allow to imprison you. You will forgive, you will appreciate, and you will find the life of your dreams unfolds for you right now.
Expect great things from me, as I evolve into my best self.
Be observant, embrace gratitude, and keep looking for more of That.


The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment