Thursday, October 11, 2012

Home Again

I know you missed me!! I do! Golly It has been a while and lots has transpired :)
You may know I am now a Grand Ma and That is one of the most wonderful blessings a woman can receive  but it really pales in comparison to the gift of witnessing my very own daughter be the most amazing Mom I have yet to see. I am gushing with excitement and milking every bit of these blessings!!!
We are back home after 3 weeks away. SO freakin exciting to have my whole family together in one place! Mom has moved in and that is awesome! We can all now help each other and blossom!







I am off for now, Time to prepare for my Live Broadcast Tonight ( I am having a Virtual Challenge Party!!)

The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment