Monday, August 6, 2012

Stella is Coming!

Hello everyone! My  first Grand Daughter, Stella, is ALMOST HERE! Stella is due AUGUST 29th!!This is a very exciting time for me and my family, indeed!
I have a very serious problem as this time approaches. Despite our  hard work and tenacity, we have found ourselves in a very tough situation. We are no way near financially ready. This post is difficult because I am not accustomed to asking for help. It makes me uncomfortable, but what I have learned is that being able to ask for help is essential to being able to receive it. I created a GoFundMe to help us raise the money we need for the immediate. Both Sara and I have been working very hard on a promotion with our business that would make this situation much better, unfortunately neither of us has hit this promotion as of yet. Arsenio, Stella's Dad, has been busting his but non stop in a local restaurant, and though he is making some money, it is still very small and barely enough to support himself.
I need help, and would appreciate any that you could give. Please share the GoFundMe in your social networks.
If you have been thinking about joining us in the Body By Vi 90 day Challenge,100% of any earnings will be put towards Stella's most wonderful arrival.
Here is the GoFundMe Link for Stella>>> http://www.gofundme.com/StellaIsComing <<<

There is where you will find what we need and why, You will also see how much we have raised so far :)
I thank you very much for reading this post and sharing our GoFundMe!!




The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm exceited for the both of you, congratulations grandma :)

    ReplyDelete