Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vitality 2012

The Closing ceremony at Vitality this year was a Guided Meditation led by Nick Sarnicola. I have never felt so much during a meditation in my life. Why? It Moved me, and I did this meditation in an Arena with over 15,000 other people. I am going to write this the best way I remember it. I saw Vividly everything he suggested so I do believe I will get this very close to the original words Nick Sarnicola used Sunday Afternoon at the American Airlines Arena in Miami Florida.

Take a deep breath....
Let it out....
again....
ahh
Close your eyes and relax.
Now I want you to Imagine lying in your bed...
feel the sheets, the mattress, the air in the room,
Imagine the sounds as you wake up in your bedroom, Your future bedroom, as if you are already there...
Feeling refreshed, imagine walking over to the window in your bedroom and looking out  to the view you see, the view you had always wanted to see out of your bedroom...
Look to your left...
to your right...
and soak up that beautiful view.
This is your bedroom, in your house, 
this is your view.
Now your can feel yourself smiling as you look out across the landscape, seascape, or cityscape. You have done so well and it shows.
Now imagine yourself going to your closet, stepping inside and selecting beautiful clothing to wear.
Feel the fabric, the texture...
Now go downstairs to your Kitchen, get a glass of water...
feel the cool purity of that water nourish your body.
Grab your keys now and head to the garage...
Take a look around...
take a look at your choices and choose the vehicle you are going to drive today.
Feel the seats, the steering wheel...
feel the purr of the engine .
Now imagine yourself playing your favorite music as you drive. Smiling as you enjoy the performance and scenery.
Feel the butterfly's as you arrive at the stadium  and park your car.
Feel the humbling emotions as you reflect on how many lives you have directly influenced for the better.
Life, Health and Prosperity.
Now imagine you hear your name being announced over the stadium sound system and hear the roar of the 90,000 fellow dream makers as they rise to their feet to celebrate this honored promotion you are about to receive.
Feel the heat of the lights as you walk out on stage. 
Feel the thunder in your heart as your song is played.
Feel the joy and happiness.
Feel how amazing you are and how far you have come, feel the Love.
Imagine now the 2nd standing ovation as you exit the stage.
Congratulations of earning 5 Star Ambassador*, You deserve it.

* 5 Star Ambassador Is: You have helped create 5 six figure income earners and you now earn anywhere from $75,000 to $100,000 per month. IMAGINE HOW MUCH MORE YOU COULD GIVE! IMAGINE HELPING OTHERS TO GIVE SO MUCH MORE!

When this meditation was over, I was beside myself because I saw it all, I felt it all, I am It All!
I am ready to create a few Ambassadors Right now. 100%













To Read more about My Experience at Vitality go here>>>http://tarawoodruff.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/vitality-2012-miami-fl/


The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was amazing. I'm sorry I missed it. I look forward to St. Louis in November.

    ReplyDelete