Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DAY 50!!!!! Million Dollar Intention ~

Ahhh, so beautiful this day is! Tonight by the light of the Full Moon I set my Million Dollar Intention to Source! I could feel the beauty of the moment and the ease of the feeling. We really are on the cutting edge. Numerous results have been popping up all over since I decided relaxing into my intentions was more beneficial. No race is going on, and there is no moment other that the one we are in. Racing and rushing are WORRY, and worry can only bring more of the same.  I have noticed an increase in wealth over these past few days and our intention had not even officially begun until today! OoooOO With the power of co~creation, I see this next 7 days as a major shift in our realities. No matter 'where' a person starts, the shift will be immense.
My beautiful friend and Co~creator uploaded a video today and I am so touched by the feeling she shows, and I intend for you to feel the shift as well.

Let me just say that I have this feeling , THIS really BIG FEELING that everything is going to be okay, BETTER than OKAY. MILLION DOLLAR OKAY! :) Okay!
All you need to do to join in this intention is this:
Focus on these words at least 60 seconds a day, in any way you like. Feel the comfort of that million dollars, feel yourself spending it the way you want. Enjoying it the way that feels best to you in any form it is for you. Ignore any chatter, and just feel the love of it all.

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.


I am focusing this intent in various ways. I love visual so I have made a couple of Facebook Timeline covers.

:)
If you would like to Join us please request admission to our Closed Facebook Group :)
In the Law of Attraction Results Group, we have access to much material and the power of our Co Creative State! Ohh It is so beautiful There!
I look forward to seeing you there!!
Happy Creating!


The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment