Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 39 ~ Easy Street ~

I love the Self awareness documentation!! I am not being hard on myself, I am just jotting everything down as I go. And so far I am enjoying it very much. It is a little difficult, or hard to remember to do, but I got me a Composition book that I can bring with me all over the place to make it easier. I will get better at it and soon it will develop into a habit of list building. I have noticed that it is a habit of highly effective people to write lists, keep track. I am becoming more and more deliberate in my actions and thoughts. I am a MASTER prepaver. Life is good :)
I love my new morning routine of water, sun, and meditation! WOW!! What a light feeling I carry through the day! Today was my Yoga day and I tied a new thing ( well it isnt new just new to me) I did the OM Yoga in a Box. I definitely prefer to  do a dvd than that. It just didnt do much for me. SO tomorrow I am going to add the Rodney Yee A.M. and P.M. Yoga to my morning, before my jog.
Well, I want to keep it short and sweet because I don't have much to say tonight. I am just really grateful for this life and am just blissin out!

The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment