Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 35 ~ Easy Street~ The Cat and the Yogi

First things first! I must share this video I found on my Facebook wall from my Mom. No neither one of us are in it but it sure is awesome:



WOW!! I love it and her form is awesome as well. Cats are amazing! So I have had an amazing day of results! I WOKE AT 9:20 am!!! That is AMAZING!!! I got right to the feeling good and made a liter of lemon water, grabbed a towel and went out to meditate in the morning sun. I was so grateful to see it [ i have been having sleep disruption and have not waken before noonish in over a month]. I drank the entire liter of lemon water as well. I did a guided meditation TOO!! Then Sara came home!! Woot Woot!
Oh the day was marvelous. I made chicken noodle soup for dinner and ate that before dark! SOOO NUMMMMSSS!! [I am a master soup maker].
Now I relax with the family.
I really like the idea of starting my day like this daily.I will do it again tomorrow before my jog. [ I bought some crazy glue to get me by with my sneakers for now. :]
I see greatness for tomorrow and the days ahead are all wonderful. What's my secret? Well I gotta say, I have had much love and support in the Law of Attraction Results group, and have much material to utilize for my development. You should try it! Off I go for now!
The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

4 comments:

  1. I love the video, and I love your day! And I'm certain that your new sneakers are on their way! Ha! Didn't intend to rhyme, but hey, whatever works. :D Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the cat!! That is so awesome! Oh and the soup is amazingggggggg :)

    ReplyDelete