Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 31 ~Easy Street ~ ASK FOR IT

Today is dedicated to asking for it :)
to have the ability to ask for what you want demonstrates your belief that you deserve it. This is why asking for help is a very powerful thing that shows your courage and belief. It is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of conviction.  Marilyn brought this topic back up into my awareness today. I am happy she did.

Very essential Key ingredients for Manifestation here: Decide> Deserve>Believe>Ask. What you want is Running to you !
So here is my asking, I will break it down into time sections:
This Week:
I ask that 3 entrepreneurial minded individuals become part of my business team.
I ask that 3 health minded individuals become customers of my products.
I ask that $1,000 dollars comes to me.
I ask for a new pair of running shoes.
I ask for rain.
This Month:
I ask for 6 new entrepreneurial minded individuals become part of my business team.
I ask for 6 health minded individuals become customers of my products.
I ask that $2500 comes to me.
I ask for 3 new shirts and 3 new pants.
I ask for a white dress and shoes to go with it.
I ask for 3 different days at the beach and a deeper tan.
I ask for a Promotion.
Next Month:
I ask for 12 new entrepreneurial minded individuals become part of my business team.
I ask for 12 new health minded individuals to become customers of my products.
I ask that at least 6 of my new team mates work reach their first promotion in their first 7 days.
I ask that $7,500 comes to me.
I ask for a Flawless trip to Miami.
I ask for a promotion.
August:

I ask for 12 new entrepreneurial minded individuals become part of my business team.
I ask for 12 new health minded individuals to become customers of my products.
I ask that at least 6 of my new team mates work reach their first promotion in their first 7 days.
I ask for a Beautiful healthy Stella and Stella Mommy.
I ask for $10,000.
I ask for my BMW.
I ask for a promotion.
September:

I ask for 12 new entrepreneurial minded individuals become part of my business team.
I ask for 12 new health minded individuals to become customers of my products.
I ask that at least 6 of my new team mates work reach their first promotion in their first 7 days.
I ask for a Long weekend at a spa.
I ask for $15,000.
I ask for the completion of my First 5k.

Well You get the drift. I am focused on abundance and team building. I am focused on helping people and some savage tan and a fit body. I know I can have it, I believe I deserve it, and I am not afraid to ask for it :)
It is mine and I find it very easy.




The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment