Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 30 ~Easy Street ~ Sardinia

Today was fabulous! I woke and got right to enjoying the day. I feel very good. My body and my Mind are happy, I feel rich and luxurious.
Tonight, I saw a picture of a man snorkeling in this amazingly clear water. I said to myself, 'he must be photoshoped in' because the water looked so surreal. Turns out he was really there and there really is a place where the water is like this, and I CAN NOT WAIT TO GO! Sardinia, Italy. Play ground to the Richest people in the world! Sounds like I would fit right in indeed! Searching for an Estate their as we speak.

Now this is some kind of special INDEED! Just sit a minute and look at this place. Do not forget to breath. 

It is my intention to experience an lavish vacation in Sardinia... may hap become a regular there. I do believe it suits me just fine :)  And I can see me wearing these clothes as I go about:




Oh yeah, This is so ON! I am loving my trips to Sardinia. 

Okay, so here is what I did today to bring me even closer :)
Peace Love and Abundance to ALL! Good Night!




The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment