Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 28 ~Easy Street~ 5 Things

Excellent reminder I had today about being Grateful. Before sleep, just write down 5 things that you are grateful for... every night, just 5 things. So Here I go:

  1. My Daughter, everyday I am amazed with how wonderful she is! Kind, Sweet Beautiful, and she will go out of her way to make life easier. 
  2. My feature on a Popular Fitness Blog! I will have a Guest post and a BANNER for my business on this blog!!! ( I will be sharing this asap! )
  3. The fact that we are doing so much better financially and our careers are blossoming.
  4. My new room arrangement. When I wake up, it is soooo nice to look out the window at my BEAUTIFUL Bamboo ( Old school readers, remember when I got the Bamboo!!!???) It just feels so much better. Now the Feng shui may not be prefect, but this room is far more enjoyable now, so that goes for something! 
  5. Chicken Wings.  I made these awesome baked wings tonight. Beautifully seasoned and Scrumptious. Just 4 each, real simple, but so good! (Psst I love turmeric!!) 


New Room Flow
Now for my Intentions for tomorrow:
I intend on continuing my rebirth process, happily releasing anything that does not fit into to my preferred reality. It is my intention to keep attracting new and prosperous associations. I intend on coming into a bit of money tomorrow and the Number 3700 is a good one indeed. I intend on enjoying my Day 3 of my pooch to 5k and drinking lots of water! Life is good my friends!!

The Finest Life,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

2 comments:

  1. Great reminder of such an important tool (perhaps the most important tool) in our arsenal--being grateful. And I love the things you are grateful for! And congratulations, that feature is freakin' fantabulous! As are you!!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete