Friday, May 18, 2012

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That (Day 4)

Whoa! Day 3 ( of 100 days of Easy Street) was chock full of beauty and gratitude. The weather was devine, the vibration was high ! I am deeply grateful for every breath! I received a package from Visalus today , it was my Director pin and certificate. I can not express how good that felt. I love that I was recognized for this first promotion. I am so grateful for the many more promotions I will earn, but more importantly, for the joy of seeing my amazing, growing team reach their promotions. It really is amazing to be in a business with this focus on supporting others in their journey to total wellbeing. I am so grateful for the package that came in the mail for Sara! She received a care package for Stella! There was even a Tomato hat in it!!
My intentions for Day 4 :
I intend to be at peace and ease all day. I choose beauty, abundance, and love. I intend on having a profitable day. I intend on helping as many people that want to be helped. I intend on clarity and joy.
Now, is a very beautiful time.
Tara Woodruff
http://tarawoodruff.myvi.net



1 comment:

  1. You're amazing! Helping people is where all the love is. The money is there to. Funny, if you don't look for the money, then it comes to find you. Work these Easy Street Days Girl!

    ReplyDelete