Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Give Myself This Gift

For Mothers Day, I have decided to give myself a very important gift. I release myself of any and all attachments to resentment I have had about money. I know that all of the lessons I have been taught about money were there to assist me in focusing on how I want to experience it, not to be held captive by them. I am free and ready for the abundance that is mine.I no longer hold the lesson bringers responsible for any lack I have felt. They were their to teach me how I am by demonstrating the opposite. They gave me a great gift by making the agreement with me to do so. For that I am deeply grateful. It takes a lot of love to do that. I hereby free myself to be the person they have helped me to become, with love. I am blessed, and now choose only the story I want to remember. Good times are all I ever had.



No comments:

Post a Comment