Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 2 of 100 Days of Easy Street

It is raining and I am so grateful for it. The garden is very happy! Today it is my intention to percieve the world and my reality in a beautiful way. I am feeling a happier feeling. Far happier than the refugee feeling my ego mind tries to assert. The ego mind would have me worried and imprisoned in a refugee world, a world where there is always fight or flight. I am not running or fighting anything. I am not defined by what my ego would like me to define myself. I am of the source and my physical experiences are connected to my divinity. Iam at peace and abundance. Iam thriving, not merely surviving. Iam not attached to negativity. Iam free. Iam free to flourish and grow. I came here to expand not contract. Iam flowing and bountiful. IAM. Iam here to enjoy.
Iam a bringer of love , light, and abundance.Iam a catalyst in the awakening.
Tara Woodruff


No comments:

Post a Comment