Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 13 Easy Street [I love Pools]

It is my intention that I will own a beautiful home that does indeed have a pool By this time next year, the faster the better. Today made that intention stand out to me.
My intentions for day 14 are to clearly define the reality I prefer for my new birthday on Tuesday! One thing I can be sure of right at this moment is that I prefer a reality of comport, beauty and luxury.
Last week one of my business partners brought up the 'Dare to Dream big' question, and I began looking at amazing pictures of amazing dream homes. My breath has been taken away at some of the real estate available in this world. I stayed state side in this search using Sotherby's Real Estate to look around. I found many amazing places that a person could and has and would call home. It is quite an amazing world of abundance indeed.

YES! Check this out! http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-875-4368194/2900-ne-37-st-fort-lauderdale-fl-33308
My Intention for tomorrow is to clearly define my preferred reality. In this reality, I am having a wonderful time and enjoying life very much! I am closing my eyes to anything and everything that does not suit this preferred reality. My heart is open. YES!


Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment