Saturday, April 21, 2012

World's Largest Simultaneous Flash Mob

If you felt something wonderful wash over you today around 3 pm EST I know what it was. Maybe you had the urge to get up and dance, maybe you were in one of the 300+ locations where the WORLDS LARGEST SIMULTANEOUS Flash Mob took Place. Maybe you actually saw it! Better yet, YOU WERE IN IT!
I am so blessed to be ViSalian! Today was an amazing day all around, no matter where you were, at 3 o'clock EST the entire vibration of the planet was lifted , I do believe it is still lifted! Here is What Happened :



That's not all of the videos, I am still trying to compile them into one play list. But i do know where you can view the ones that have been uploaded :) There are over 100 video responses to this video on ViSalus Video channel on YouTube!
http://www.youtube.com/video_response_view_all?v=DSAel3SWtKo&page=1
We are the Challenge, and we are Changing Our World, One High Vibration action after another!
I was looking for the best and I found it and I am so happy I did. I am so deeply grateful for ViSalus in every way! We Promote TOTAL WELL BEING and we help people achieve personal Victories One 90 day challenge at a time.
PS I am having a Body By Vi Party tomorrow at 4 pm est at my house. Call for directions!!



Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter






tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

12 comments:

  1. Flash Mobs are quickly organized these days due to blogs, texting and social networks, and messages can be forwarded several times to increase its size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cool! How i wish i could participate in a flash mob too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really amazed with those people who joined and dance! I first saw something like this during the concert of Black Eyed Peas I guess. It's not yet 3pm here. Gonna wait and see what would I do. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly dedicated and determined to pursue your GOALS in life... to help others well-being. It's something selfless and caring of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. A Flashmob. They had one here at my place too. I didn't participate though. I found out about it when it was done. Would love to participate in one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flash Mobs become a fashion and many find it fun and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to be part of it soon! I'm curious how it feels really like...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I saw one like this in an episode of Kimora Lfe in the Fab Lane. This is fun, I want to join one! Haha.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never seen Flash mob live yet but watching it on video, you tube and television amazes me .i love to dance with them too.dancing is a form of exercise and you are doing great with your challenge really. yuo are a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! I've seen one of this here in the Philippines before and I loved it. I also wished to be part of something like this, soon. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd really like to join this kind of mob dance party if I happen to be in the middle of one. I think it's just so cool to be in.

    ReplyDelete