Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What to say at Your Next Interview

Are you Under Employed Like Most Americans. Try this at your next interview:
Speak what You Want! 

1. First, I would like 20% commission on everything I sell and I want to see that percentage get far higher as I improve.

2. I expect to receive a $600 Car Allowance (and I want that car to be a BMW) as soon as I reach $12,500 in Group Sales.

3. I would also like to get all my product for free each and every month and continue to get my product for free so long as I have only a mere 3 customers.
4. I expect you to provide me with the very best free website and free online training plus leadership training in great places like Miami, Atlanta, Kansas City, Orlando and ALL OVER the Country!

5. When I bring in and train any new sales people, I deserve to be compensated a percentage of their sales and when they do well, I expect that you reward us both with bonuses.

6. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.

7. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, plus free products, special awards, fabulous trips, free cars and even cash bonuses!!

8. I would like my friends and family to work here.

9. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family. So... when can I start?

After manager recovers from shock, he will roar with laughter and say, "Man, you can't be serious! You're dreamin'! You'll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do...come back and get me cuz' I want to work with you!"

When he says that, call me. I’ll get you started working today. Then, make sure to give him your business card!

Sounds too good to be true but it's not! This is thousands of People are experiencing with my company. It's truly been amazing and I am so blessed to be a part of this wonderful company! If your J-O-B doesn't offer you these kind of incentives and freedom, message me for more information!







Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2192
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

6 comments:

  1. wow, these are great, btw, what can you offer for us? thanks for sharing these points

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is one great way to take a look at how most of our jobs treat us in the real sense. For most people, at least where I am, opportunities are rare but with the right strategy to hunt, right jobs are not far-fetched. If you would agree.

    Nice post by the way Tara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!We have to start looking for what we want and then we start to Find it :)

      Delete
  3. ha ha ha thanks for this information I will consider thinking about this one when ever i will be going for interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Sounds too good to be true"? You bet it is. At least from where I am at. Seems to me you can have these incentives and benefits if you work for your own business and not somebody else's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is not too good to be true, And your right, This would be your own business. This is the basic comp plan from mine :)

      Delete