Monday, April 9, 2012

LIVE Gratitude Journal Day 1 Report

http://www.irishviews.com/lucis-arts-look/moonlight.html
veggielover99.wordpress.com
spanienimmobiliencostablanca.de
Good day! I have made 10 videos to update this 21 day Live Gratitude Journaling. BUT technical difficulties are making that impossible. SO with out further ado I wanted to share with you my first days experiences with this.
Day One was April 8th, 2012 and though I was under the weather, I still managed to be presented with many beautiful experiences to be grateful for. So here goes:
life123.com
salemwitchchild.blogspot.com

doxhoont.deviantart.com
NOM NOM


  • I am so grateful for the smell of Fresh Cut Grass.
  • I am so grateful for My awesome Blueberry Vi Shake that Sara made for me.
  • I am so grateful for the scent of Easter dinner being cooked on the Barbie.
  • I am so grateful for the sweet breeze.
  • I am so grateful for the awesome waitress at the Corner Diner.
  • I am so grateful for Chicken Orzo Soup.
  • I am so grateful for Chocolate Pudding.
  • I am so grateful for Long afternoon naps.
  • I am so grateful for MiSo Soup.
  • I am so grateful for the bright Moon light.


Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2192
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment