Tuesday, April 3, 2012

APRIL is Pay it Forward Month....

I am very happy to announce that I have a Big Feeling of giving forward this month! I have  been so blessed with the love and support of so many people these last 5 months that I want to pay it forward! So All through this month, I will be featuring a new and worthy place to donate money to. I will donate 50% of my Initial earnings for all people that Join the 90 Day Challenge, whether it be as a Challenger only or a Promoter/ Challenger. This could be BIG! And that is my intention.

Week One: To support Autistic Children and their desire to go to Summer Camp. I am raising money to send Children to Kamp Kaleidoscope In MS!  I am intending to raise AT LEAST $1,000 dollars, that would be Summer camp for at least 2 children. LETS DO THIS!!!
This Offer to Change the life of an Autistic Child this summer is good until MONDAY  April 9th. There are rules.
Whether you become a Challenger, a Retail Customer or a Promoter, 30 days will pass before donations are made. The reason being, Charge backs will be made to my account if you return items. We have a 30 day Money back guarantee, and that time frame must pass to be sure you are truly participating in this fundraiser.
Kamp Kalidascope is AMAZING:
Kamp Kaleidoscope is an inclusive summer camp program providing summer camp fun for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). The camp is attended by children diagnosed with ASD and their neuro-typical peers providing a fun and educational summer experience. Kamp Kaleidoscope was founded by Dr. Mark H. Yeager in 2001 and was developed to meet the summer program needs of children with ASD who were either not accepted to other camps due to their diagnosis or space was not available. The basis for the camp is steeped deep in the concept of socialization with neuro-typical peers. The need to develop these skills is found at the center of all activities conducted at the camp. Please Visit there Website  at: http://kampkaleidoscope.org

So Now is an amazing Opportunity to Improve your Life and ANOTHER'S all at the same time. 
For More information on the Challenge go to: http://tarawoodruff.myvi.net
Make sure you contact me to let me know you have participated in this fundraiser. 
Stay Tuned for Next Weeks Fundraiser!
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I am looking to impact people directly, not through Large organizations. Keep That in mind. 
ALSO If you are wanting to Donate But do not want to join the Challenge, YOU CAN. 


Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2192
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment