Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Juicy DAY!

I am overflowing with an amazing amount of Gratitude, OVERFLOWING ABUNDANT GRATITUDE!! Let me say, Life is really good, so juicy, so delicious! This morning I began Pooch To 5k! So awesome, click these words to read about it :)
Sara has begun to see a Mid- Wife and I am so happy for her!  She is giving the best care to herself and her baby!
I am going to Kansas City March 23-25! I am sooooo Siked! It is for National Convention With my Company! I love the Vi Life!!!!
Mom just called and she just took the rest of the day off and we are going to Lunch!!! Oh yeah!! My whole life gets better by the second! So many amazing things are happening for me. I am always experiencing Improvements in my Beautiful life!  Life is Good!

I went out side earlier, and felt such deep appreciation for everything, starting with the amazing feeling of the breeze! Now I do believe I will be enjoying that breeze water side!!! Holla!!
 Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2192
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment