Monday, March 12, 2012

I was reading Success magazine Today....

This morning, in the wee hours, I found myself unable to sleep. I have learned from experience, that is is way better to go ahead and get up and do something for you. It is so much easier to fall asleep after this. I will give myself a pedicure or facial, or meditate. I will also pick up personal development tools I have and do some reading. We just got our new Success Magazine and I found an article that I want to share some vital points from. You may already know that I HIGHLY encourage EVERYONE to develop their Inner Entrepreneur, and it just so happens that the article I read is called, "Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur". WHOA! I love that!

There were some key points I wanted to share with you. First of all, we all know that brick and mortar business is VERY expensive and the failure rate is very high. Depending on what kind of business, the costs can vary and the overhead can be ENORMOUS. With that being said, I am an advocate of Direct Sales and currently create my income SOLELY from this method.
When Studying a Business Opportunity ASK these Questions...
  • What does it cost to get started?
  • How long will it take me to earn back my initial investment?
  • What's my monthly cost (Overhead) of doing business?
  • Are there EXPERTS (TEAM) and TRAINING tools available to help me get started?
  • AND...Does it offer am opportunity for residual income?
*Success Magazine Volume 7 Issue 8 ViSalus Edition Written by Nicole Bywater 
I would like to add to this: 

  • Is success Duplicatable, does the company and my team have a follow able system in place?
  • Are any of the people in my direct sponsorship (3 or 4 deep), having success and earning a generous income? [The Kind of Success you would like to have] And are they Available to me?
  • If there is a Car Bonus, how accessible or realistic for me to earn it?
  • Do I have the ability to place personal business builders where I would like them in my team? In other words can I directly assist my Front line in reaching new pay ranks and Bonus programs.
  • Is my WHY bigger than any of the excuses I could come up with?
  • Am I willing to be in a constant place of learning, am I coachable?
I can not IMPRESS upon you the importance of all of these questions TOO MUCH! 
Let me give you an example of how I can answer your questions in regards to ViSalus and Promoting the Challenge. 


  • What does it cost to get started? There are three ways to join ViSalus, all of which are wonderful, the BEST way to join is with an Executive Success System. This will run you $499 plus shipping. If you were to join at the basic track, you would be upgrading sooner or later anyway in order to open your compensation plan to it's maximum potential. The ESS comes with everything you need to launch your business all the way. It contains over $600 in products and samples. It contains COMPLETE training and web resources. 
  • How long will it take me to earn back my initial investment? This has more to do with you than anyone. If you are ready to launch your business and  follow the Duplicatable system we have in place. You should have a full return on your initial investment in 30 days. If you allow excuses to get in your way, it will take longer.
  • What's my monthly cost (Overhead) of doing business? To be an Active Promoter you must have $125 in monthly auto-ship, or $200 in Personal customer sales. This $125 is split this way: Every 5th you support your Vi Net pro with $29, then on the day you choose [we have 3 dates] your Shape Kit ($99) . This would complete your Monthly Overhead....BUT...I have really good news. In fact our company has ELIMINATED the #1 reason why people QUIT direct Sales. The Auto-ship. Many companies increase your Active Qualifications as the associate gets better at their business. I have had personal experience with this and it SUCKS, quite frankly. We are the OPPOSITE. When you have helped 3 customers [or have 3x's the amount of your Product Auto-ship] get on the CHALLENGE your Product Auto-ship becomes FREE. NO KIDDING! This is the most amazing thing in the world, because it is extended to our preferred customers as well! So for example your initial kit is a Shape Kit for $99, you would enroll 3 customers with that same kit or 6 Balance Kit customers or 1 Transformation Kit and a Shape kit...You get the picture. If your personal customer total sales equals 3x's the amount of your kit. IT IS FREE. And as you get better and develop your customer base, you can even UPGRADE your kit to fit your new challenge goals (I did, I upgraded to a Transformation Kit:) BOTTOM line is your Monthly over head is $29 a month.
  • Are there EXPERTS (TEAM) and TRAINING tools available to help me get started? Team is Very important, as well as company Placed Training. many companies charge you Extra for training's, Not ViSalus, We have the most comprehensive training program I have ever seen. And Our Team Training is Amazing! Feel Free to Check them Both out NOW. ViSalus Get Started training: http://gst.visalus.com and our Team Training site is  http://vipchallengers.com/. Be sure to sign up for The VIP Challengers News Letter and when you do put TARA WOODRUFF in the "who Referred you" box. 
  • AND...Does it offer am opportunity for residual income? ViSalus will not stop your checks because you stopped enrolling new people. You can develop your team to the level you want to and retire there if you want. You will continue to get your money. I would never suggest that you retire 100%, I would continue to be there for your leaders and relationshiping with their teams. You need to know how they are doing and mentor them. 
  • Is success Duplicatable, does the company and my team have a follow able system in place? Again,  ViSalus Get Started training: http://gst.visalus.com and our Team Training site is  http://vipchallengers.com/. Be sure to sign up for The VIP Challengers News Letter and when you do put TARA WOODRUFF in the "who Referred you" box.

 

Anita & Lee Yarbrough
  • Are any of the people in my direct sponsorship (3 or 4 deep), having success and earning a generous income? [The Kind of Success you would like to have] And are they Available to me? I can not tell you how many people I have met that were left almost completely with out support just entering a business. THIS is not good. We work as a family. We always work as a team. As for success on your direct line, it makes sense to have someone to emulate. For instance My Direct  business Partner is Anita and Lee Yarbrough. When I began, they were just about to become Presidential Directors, They are NOW 1 Star Ambassadors! I work directly with them almost daily. I also have Regional Directors [BMW Qualified] , National Directors and Presidential Directors that I do business with daily. Being able to communicate with your Team for support, 3 way calls with potential business partners and Challengers, and to get advice you may need as you grow in your business. Another important  thing to consider is WHAT do they do FULL TIME? I do this business FULL time and am here for my team.


  • If there is a Car Bonus, how accessible or realistic for me to earn it? WHOA! Car programs are So important. This is the FIRST company in the history of Direct Sales that there are 33  promoters a DAY qualifying for their BMW Bonus! I know you have 'heard' of car programs but let me ask you, how many people do you know that actually have one? Other companies have a cute little trick that literally STOPS people from getting this bonus...it is called a 40% rule, and it is only there to hinder you from driving the Company car. I just learned that their are only 2,200 Pink Cadillac's driving around in the US. 
  • Do I have the ability to place personal business builders where I would like them in my team? With ViSalus You have 60 days after they are enrolled to place them where you want them. This creates a HUGE amount of excitement because you can offer your three strongest team members the rest of your business as long as you are personally sponsoring new team members. In other words can I directly assist my Front line in reaching new pay ranks and Bonus programs? Imagine your ability to make your help your Director reach Regional Director by moving a new business partner into their direct team! Oh, this is where a lot of magic happens. This month I am running my FINAL THREE contest in which the team member's that show the most effort will get my top 3 spots. 
  • Is my WHY bigger than any of the excuses I could come up with? As a entrepreneur you are going to have to be so focused on your goals that no 'current circumstance' can deter you from your path. That means, "I Can't" must come out of your Mind Set and Your Mouth. Trust me here, I HAVE NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES because I entered into this business with out ANY realistic expectation of being in a position to do this. Because I refused to pay any attention to 'those problems' they were not used as excuses and therefore I am a success.  
  • Am I willing to be in a constant place of learning, am I coachable? So I think I am some hot shot, but the truth is, I am a student. I am constantly seeking advice, far more then I give it. I have my nose to the books, I do my GST every week like I am brand new. I get on team and company calls. I watch the videos, trade magazines and interact with people in my organization that have something to teach me (and trust me there are many things to learn, we are all stronger in somethings than others). If you feel you KNOW IT ALL, you probably do not learn very much, and when you stop learning and growing you become stale and with that your business does too. The KNOW IT ALL's are seen jumping from company to company, never realizing the reason why it is not working is because they are not growing. Those that KNOW IT ALL seem to always have someone to blame, instead of taking responsibility for their lives and their business. Breaks my heart to see great leaders shuffle their feet all the way until their team has moved on. Be in a Position of Growth and Apprenticeship ALWAYS and your business will SOAR along with everyone in your team. 
Set the example, be who you want to recruit. ~Tara Woodruff




Fill out my online form. to Apply for My Team!
Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2192
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment