Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WE ARE GOING TO KANSAS CITY!!!

I can not be more excited about our trip to Kansas City! 
Since I began with Visalus, we have been to TWO new Cities!!! I have always want to go to  Kansas City and Now my dream has come true! We are going to be celebrating ViSalus's 7th Birthday with The founders, leaders, and fellow Promoters and Challengers. National Events are SO MUCH FUN!!! So I made a Video to IMPRESS upon you the total excitement going on right here in my World!!




Moral of the Story:
If you desire a different life from the one you are living, YOU MUST TAKE ACTION and embrace all of it! The perceived GOOD and the perceived BAD. You are here to live your best life, not to wallow around in an existence that you created by default. CREATE on PURPOSE and your life will begin to unfold in ways you never believed possible before. YOU MUST BELIEVE IT BEFORE YOU WILL SEE IT.
Enough with the procrastination, and the excuses, and the Addiction to disappointment and Get off your BUTT and DO SOMETHING!





Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2192
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

1 comment:

  1. Like holy moly! I am soo excited we going to have sooo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete