Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 4 *In the Flow of Appreciation*

I am so deeply grateful for:


  • My mom.
  • Sara and Arsenio.
  • Paper plates.
  • Random free WiFi.
  • Wheel barrels.
  • Cooking with my family.
  • Spaghetti.
  • Collard greens.
  • Justin Beiber.
  • My neighbors.
  • The 50th Law by 50 Cent and Robert Greene.
  • Sunshine
  • Rummy 500
  • Ice cream.
  • Peanut Butter.
  • Flushed toilets.
  • Garlic.
  • The awesome sounds my belly makes. (video coming soon ;-)
  • Man walking dog.
    Gratitude intentions;thank you thank you thank you:
  •  for my new beautiful pearls!!
  • the beautiful BMW, its so awesome to drive such fine German engineering.What makes it even better that my company pays for it.
  • Thank you for a beautiful new home, I so much loving living here working in my beautiful gardens, sleeping in my luxurious bedroom, and cooking in my kitchen with my awesome family, and decorating it perfectly to suit my style, i feel so safe and sound here it is as if this old house has been waiting for me all along.
  •  I love how its nestled in the woods down and long windy driveway, and I don't even have to see my neighbors.
  •  I love traveling with my amazing team of entrepreneurs all around the world in the highest of style.
  •  I love to sponsor families and I am so blessed that I have the means to do it. 
  • I am so excited that my book has sold over 15 million copies and has published in 36 languages and has been on the New York Times best seller list for 86 weeks straight. 
  •  It makes me feel so good that I am helping millions of people to improve their lives and falling in love with themselves.
  • I love and appreciate my 6 figure a month income, I will soon that is exponentially becoming 6 figure a week income. My investment savvy pays off!!!


Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2192
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment