Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 2 In The Flow of Appreciation

Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. ~ Andrew Carnegie
Very Exciting today!!!! I am experiencing many amazing things to be grateful for!
  • The Expansion of my Amazing Business!
  • The amazing meal I had for dinner last night! ( Spaghetti with Collard Greens in a Red sauce)
  • COFFEE
  • The Universes rapid responses to my desires 
  • The good nights sleep I had
  • The breakthrough Arsenio is experiencing
  • My MOM
  • MY Daughter
  • Tarpon Springs Public Library
  • Picnic
  • My Very loose pants!
  • The awesome Blog pic!
  • The 8 eggs my chickens laid!
  • Clean Hair!
  • My Sneakers!
  • Hot Water for my coffee!
  • Vi Shape shake mix!
  • Q Tips
  • Candles
  • My Amazing, Powerful, Creating Mind and Heart!
Segment Intending Appreciation Flow: I am so deeply grateful and happy now that...
  • Electricity flows through my house! I love how easy it is to flick a switch to have light, to turn a knob and receive hot water, to use the stove to cook, To blend my shakes! Oh yes, I love modern amenities! 
  • I have this fine machine (BMW) to transport me and my family where ever we want to go! It feels so good to drive it, wash it, make payments on it (via ViSalus), and touch it! I love teaching my daughter and Arsenio how to drive in it! GERMAN ENGINEERING!
  • I have the most talented hair stylist! 
  • my beauty regime is so amazing! Deep hair conditioning, facial, massage, nails, pedicures lace my schedule wonderfully! It feels so good to pay good money for this! It insures the best service!
  • I have a regular house keeper! It is so awesome to come home to a clean house! Working at home is so delicious in a clean office! I love that I do not have to do the hard work, all I have to do is respect the work my house keeper does and all is well! I love paying good money for this, and I often sneak in bonus's because I am impressed with their detail!
  • that I have a stylist!  This makes shopping so much fun! They are sure to help me choose the clothes that suits me best, and their tailor is top notch! I am ALWAYS looking good, even in the PJ's I am often found wearing! LOL!
  • I have this amazing team of dedicated people! I love helping others to reach their financial goals! I am a Millionaire Maker!
  • I host Challenge parties at my home! We have so much fun!
  • I travel the WORLD in High Style, for business and for pleasure!
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!



Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2192
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment