Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 17 In the Flow of Appreciation

I have to say, the more and more I look to appreciate, the more and more I get to do it! Everyday Manifestations of events, things and feelings begin to materialize in my physical life!

  • Today I was walking from the grocery store and was thinking, "Wouldn't it be nice if I got a ride, these bags are heavier than I thought." then BAM! AThe lady that had been ahead of me in line over hear me ask for double bags because I am walking. She pulled up along side of me just as I was about to venture on the walk. SHE GAVE ME A RIDE!!!!!
  • Last night I was talking on the phone with my future Business partner and she revealed to me that she is a Certified Law of Attraction Coach! Before I knew it, she guided me ever so gracefully into the Vortex. I was tickled pink when the universe responded to my appreciation of the breeze by kicking it up a notch. It was if the Universe was giving me a kiss and letting me know They are listening!
  • I also received an amazing gift from a dear friend! It was a random awesomeness! I have a Kindle now, and will be building an even Bigger Library!!!
There is so much more!!

  • I am also so deeply grateful and happy that Yogini introduced me to an awesome way to bring in more income! Delicious!!!Click her name to visit her amazing Blog!

I feel great love and peace with in my family and our future is MEGA Bright!!!
Intentions:

  • So grateful and happy now that I have all the money I want and need to move into a new home! We have decided to buy a Mother/Daughter home to start! We found on in Tarpon Springs for 45k. SO I will buy this and move my family in NOW.
  • Deeply excited to Has a Brilliant team of Business partners! it feels so good to know That I introduced so many to this amazing opportunity!! Click AMAZING opportunity to see what it is all about!!
  • I LOVE my BMW and am so Siked Sara is getting one too!!!
  • I am so siked that I have lost 50 pounds over the course of my second 90 day Challenge. Read all about it HERE.
  • I am so happy now that ALL of my debts are paid. It feels so good to have paid in full!!




Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2192
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/
Click Here to Join    http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=b3489

No comments:

Post a Comment