Monday, December 12, 2011

Worlds Largest Resolution Rally!

It is time to Start a WHOLE NEW YEAR! Ever feel like THIS IS YOUR YEAR Before? Well Now is the time! I am inviting you to set ONE New Years Resolution OR ELSE! Take a Look at this: http://apps.facebook.com/bodybyvi/view/id/635599533?ref=nf This is one of my Resolutions. I will lose 50 ponds in the first 90 days of 2012 or ELSE I will get a MOHAWK! NO JOKE! I will weigh in January 1st, and document my progress through out the 90 days. I will share what I am doing, what I struggle with, How I over come the challenges That I will face. Challenge yourself and anybody you know to declare a New Year's resolution for 2012 NOW, and you'll be entered to win some great prizes. Want to lose weight? Stop Smoking? Make more money? Floss your teeth daily? We're setting out to gather the world's largest collection of New Year's Resolutions!Declare your Resolution on Facebook to enter, here's how it works: Declare your New Year's Resolution by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/bodybyvi/view/id/635599533?ref=nf and click "Set your Resolution" Enter your "Or Else" - What you commit to do if you DON'T stick to your resolution. (i.e. I'm going to lose 20 pounds or I will shave my head; sing a Lady Gaga Song on Youtube; or run through Walmart in my PJ's) Share your page with your Facebook friends. It's easy to track! All the referrals are tracked through the Facebook App and will show up on your entry page as "Inspired Resolutions." NO MATTER WHAT YOUR RESOLUTION, AND NO MATTER WHAT THE OR ELSE I EXPECT TO SEE YOU ONE BEFORE DECEMBER 31ST! http://apps.facebook.com/bodybyvi/view/id/635599533?ref=nf We wanna see you stick to your resolution… All "Resolution or Else" entries will be entered to win a $500 ViSalus Product Gift Card. Winners selected weekly through Dec. And the resolution with the most "likes" by the end of December 2011 will walk away with $1000 cash! Win prizes by inspiring others to declare their own Resolutions! Refer 25 friends to set a resolution = Win a $25 ViSalus Product Gift Card. Refer 50 friends = Win a free Body by Vi Challenge Kit of your choise. Refer 100 friends = Win $100 Cash He/she with the MOST inspired resolutions by the end of December 2011: will win $1000 Cash
Much Health And Wealth To You! Tara Woodruff ViSalus Challenger/ Promoter email: magikbroom71@yahoo.com Phone: 727.945.2193 http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com

11 comments:

  1. wow. go for it if that makes worth for all goodness. I really appreciate your effort to be involved in this activity and inspire us to go for health awareness activities. Thanks a lot and keep inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good cause! I never follow my new years resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love when new year comes is that people are full of hope. This rally will intensify people to execute and accomplish their new year resolutions this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, another time of the year. Time for New Year's resolutions!

    Lizzie Dee of Make More Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just keep on making a resolution but most of it are not attained :( Hopefully this year I can manage to work on it all.

    Herbert

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cool! I have several resolutions for 2012, both personal and career-wise, and it would be good idea to keep a diary of it. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tara,
    Very inspirational video! You motivate me! Instead of a mohawk, why don't you agree to shave all your hair off your head if you fail to reach your goal. Then I GUARANTEE you will not miss a day of exercise or eat one donut for 90 days! Best of Luck!
    Thanks,
    Jupiter Jim

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a tough endeavor to push through but with strong determination, I know you can pull this off. But yea that mohawk is interesting to see, JK xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This serves as an inspiration to me now. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so freakin awesome! You are going to loose the weight!! I believe in you <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder how you would look in mohawk! :) very motivational, as long as you put your mind and goal in it, nothing is impossible :)

    ReplyDelete