Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Yule to All!

I love this time of year! It brings back to me many fond memories of being a small child and sitting on the floor just starring in absolute wonder; with my imagination flowing. I would think of small villages of little ones living among the branches. The lights, the beautiful glass balls, the candy canes, the tinsle, ooh, and the star... There were no worries in my mind in those moments...I was straight VORTEX.
In honor of this very special time, and in honor of splendorous memories, I have lit candles all round my room.
This marks new beginnings, new heights, new wonders for us all. Say fare thee well, to your past, and welcome your future with the amazement of a child. Forget your worries, for you are here, right now, to realize your dreams.
Blessed be and Yuletide blessings to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment