Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The End Of The Rope

2012 IS my Year. Yes , INDEED. I have been a people pleaser for all of my life, not to say that is a 'bad' thing, just stating an observance I and others have had. Guess what folks...THOSE DAYS ARE OVER...I AM AT THE END OF MY ROPE and I will no longer concern myself with how anyone else 'feels' about anything I do. You see, I am not responsible for how anyone feels, I am ONLY responsible for how I feel. And when I am feeling my best, EVERYONE knows it, feels it and is free to enjoy it. I will no longer bend or jump, or work towards 'pleasing' others. I am dedicated to ME. This new Year is coming upon us quickly, and I have begun NOW to shape my new world, my new life, and my new way of living. I see now what my 'blockage' has been. I have limited my expansion because of my concern for others. This is the worst thing an expanding, growing, upwardly mobile Human being can do. We must move forward, and I must move forward. I DECLARE, RIGHT HERE AND NOW, THAT I AM LOOKING OUT FOR ME. I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN, SPEAK ABOUT, GIVE THOUGHT TO, ENTERTAIN ANYTHING, ANYONE, OR ANY ACTION THAT DOES NOT ASSIST ME IN MY PROGRESS. I own my Life, I am my best and biggest asset. I can not be replaced. I am PRICELESS. I am taking care of me. I am Nurturing me. I am praising me. I am Promoting me. I am being me. So What is in this for you? You will receive a better, ever growing, and improving me. You will see how it is done, if you do not already know. You will have a better blogger, friend, business partner, video maker, inspirational-motivational coach...AND it will get better ALL the TIME. I won't stop at improving, I will press on and on and on. Our relationship will exponentially improve!!! Let's say it together, out load, to the universe: "THIS IS MY YEAR, MY PREDOMINANT EXPERIENCES ARE ALL PLEASING TO ME. I ENJOY EVERYTHING, BECAUSE I ONLY DO WHAT I ENJOY. EVERY ACTION I TAKE MOVES ME INTO A BETTER POSITION. I ALWAYS IMPROVE. I LOVE ME!" SO This year is the beginning of my fortune, my friends, I am now being fully who IAM. The greatest productive force is human selfishness.~ Robert A. Heinlein SELFISH, adj. Devoid of consideration for the selfishness of others. ~ Ambrose Bierce Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

ViSalus Challenger Promoter -
tel.:727-945-2192
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment