Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 34 *IT IS MINE* Edification

Hello!!!!! I have been having such a great time with this 100 days! So much has manifested already and I am so happy about it! Today I wanted to talk to you all about EDIFICATION and how it is helping me to feel Great and catapult my impact on others to feel great too! I figure, what's the sense of feeling good with out sharing it with others? Maya Angelou said, “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel”. 
I find this is so true! When we expand, our influence is great. Giving someone a boost into the Vortex is an amazing thing indeed. Recently Kirk Nugent "The Peoples Poet" held a 90 day challange based on the pretence of how amazing his life improved because of his kindness to others. You see the Universe really likes it when you are generous with your happiness; it tells that you do not fear lack!
So I have been doing something a little bit differnet lately. I always look someone in the eyes and project a feeling of onesness to them, but I have added the age old secret of using their names as often as possible in conversations. The sound of ones Name is a beautiful sound indeed. I have also began complimenting anyone, whenever I see something wonderful about them. I went to the bank the other day, and asked the teller if their was a policy for the bank to hire only good looking people. The result was instant and amazing! All the people that worked their had something special about them, and that was probablly the first time any of them actually heard it. When I was in Atlanta, I went up to get my Mom, Sara and I a glass of wine. I told the bartender that I was so happy she walked up because I am very particular about my bartenders ( I used to be one and I am sure I am the best and it is very rare that I get one that comes close to my skills) She was floored and poured our wines way over the mark! The thing here is not to LIE, you must be sincere. When you start to really look for the good, you will naturally, by the Law, find it, and it is of great benefit to you to voice it. Not only does it benefit you, it benefits them. Imagine how you can brighten someones day by pointing out to them you recognize their good points! Whether it is Business or grocery shopping, this ability to have the confidence in yourself to let someone know they are special, will pay out 100%.
Now Off you  amazing people and let them Know You see greatness in them!!!
PRACTICE DELIBERATE EDIFICATION!







Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

tel:727-945-2193
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you beautiful words indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i suppose when one starts on that path, its impossible to retreat...for the simple, what was so rare a smile, becomes the warmth of your days. My dearest Tara, so inspired i am, by you.

    ReplyDelete