Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 31 *IT IS MINE* Recieving and Allowing

Day 31!!! Here we are finished with our first month and stepping into our second! This is amazing to say the least! So much has manifested, and so much is on its way! We are truly becoming all we set out to! Our expansion is great and only getting bigger!
I wanted to share with you some of my challenges, I know, I don't usually speak of them, but I feel that we can benefit from them for I know they are there to increase our expansion and deepen our desires. What I have learned ( thank goodness) is that we must approach our challenges differently than we 'used' too to keep heading in the direction of our "Meant For Us Life". I had been utilizing the Internet and YouTube for much of my inspiration and creativity when we started on this journey, but as my 'physical reality' does not include this amazing resource, I have had to make massive adjustments to help me keep this amazing Vortex going. So I have manifested an Android Phone to network with all of my awesome co creators. I have managed to manifest time on the Internet to reach out ( albeit a short time ) And I have raided my Mothers Extensive Library so my study of Happiness, wealth, and well being, can continue upwards to my higher understanding.  I am a STUDIER, so I take time to read and understand the books I have been reading, I am now on my third... "The Vortex" my Esther and Jerry Hicks. WHOA! This book, and the teachings of Abraham have been so important for me during this time and the times that are coming. I can not express how much their work has value to me. 
I want to share with you a few passages that I have found to be very important to me in keeping my focus on the BIG PICTURE no Matter the 'reality' of any contrast I may be experiencing. It is my wanting to help you see past the 'reality' and stay in line with your WANTS, because your Wants are how you communicate with God.
"Every time something happened that caused you to launch one of those rockets of desire, the larger part of you - Your Source, or inner being - followed the rocket, took the expansion, and held for you the position of improved experience. The only open question, then, is:  Where are you in relationship to that expansion?  Are you imagining the improvement, appreciating the contrast that caused it? Are you looking forward with optimism to the improved life experience? Or are you continuing to SPEAK of the Injustices of your past experience and therefore holding yourself out of alignment with the new expansion that this contrast has spawned?...
If your life has cause you to ask for an improved situation- no matter what it is- and you are no longer offering chronic thought -vibrations that are opposite of your desire, your desire must come to you. BUT you can not continue to keep alive within you Vibrational patterns of what you do not want, and receive what you do want. THAT DEFIES the Law of Attraction." ~Abraham Hicks p 54-55 "The Vortex"
It is so important for us to, in all ways, Look on the bright side of everything, For Faith and Fear cannot exist in the same place at the same time. You either BELIEVE that you are getting what you want and accept all of the responsibility for it, or you do not. It makes all the difference in the happiness of your life.
There is no use in complaining... you will either INSULT another that has much sharper contrast, or be insulted by others that do not. So keep your eyes on the prize, KNOW that is why you are here, EXPECT the best, and the LAW will bring you to it every time... NO EXCEPTIONS.




Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment