Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 12 *It Is Mine*

Hello My Friends!
I have been itching to blog and have not been able to do it as often as I like, But NO WORRIES! All good things in the perfect time! I am so happy and excited about how life is unfolding for me! Opportunities come and I choose what I want and turn simple metals into Gold! I wanted to share with you some of my tools as this 100 days is progressing. You have heard of them before, but now I am seeing different kinds of results and manifestations from them! I have to say, my absolute favorite Tool is the *Dear ME* letters from my future self. A self where there are no major contrasts and many of my manifestations have already come to be. This works espacially good for me when My mind wanders off course. When I put my mind in the As if It already exsists, I am free to relinquish my worries and any of the lies that reality would like me to believe, and get right back into the Vortex and feel good!
These *Dear Me* letters are so uplifting and beautiful, and I use them from simple prepavings to massive manifestations. They work, I highly suggest you add this tool to your tool box. Once a week write a new *Dear Me*  from your future self, Let 'you' offer the wisdom and insight you need to continue down the road and enjoy the flow. Connect with GOD now, You will be happy you did. Your desires are your happieness, always seek improvement, always seek to rise up.
So Here is a recap of the amazing things that have manifested already :
A new Exciting Business Opportunity
I have lost 3 pounds!
Deeper relationships with friends and family
Time to focus
Just enough contrast to keep me motivated
My Dad coming to visit for my birthday! ( This is the first time since I was a young child)
Magnificent Inspirations from go getters!
Oh the list goes on!
I  am so blissfull right now! There is more than Enough!
Our Wholeness is INATE!
<3

Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-945-2193
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.bodybyvi.com/
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment