Sunday, September 18, 2011

I am on to something big time! I have had one of the most amazing experiences regarding the Law of Attraction. Today I received notice that the universe has and will pave my way, regardless of any doubts that could linger. I can have anything that I want, and so can you. You can change your mind, your wants can and will change. The universe can keep up; it will provide the fulfillment of anything you ask for. So when changing your mind, be bold, there is nothing stopping you from getting it. An entire universe is now conspiring to give you anything you ask. I now see how the universe conspires for you. You will see the signs and your interpretation of those signs is entirely up top you. When ever you chose something, you can always change your mind. The Universe will shift with you, Guaranteed. Just tell it what you really want and let it do its magic. Your work is done, now your only action is to be happy NOW. I trust myself. I have all the evidence I need. I have all of the answers. The rest is pure joy! You attract into your life all of the tools and signs you need to believe.

More Beautiful Art from John Bishop here: http://john-bishop.com/


Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

1 comment:

  1. Amazing it's exactly what we need to hear to move on in our LOA journey!

    ReplyDelete