Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stillness

Hot day here in Florida. But it is nice indeed, not so hot that it feels like the devils breath. That is how it is most summers here, not this one.
Any way, my mind has been racing and pacing lately and I have found myself hoping from on thought to the next. so for the next few days I am going to focus on stillness. I am going to enjoy the sounds and the scents. I am going to nurture my allowing. I expect this to be an outstanding few days.








Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

3 comments:

  1. I will :) Time for more reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tara, my first time here.. hi, i am wan blog walk from list your blogs. hope you truly find real peace and quiet mind, body and soul and then feel so fresh like a newborn..yay yay. all the best to you.
    would love to read a comment from you too, do visit my blog dear .have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete