Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Law of Attraction 30 DAY Manifest! It is a PARTY!

Good Afternoon LOVES!
I am in an awesome group on Facebook, It is called "Law Of Attraction Results Posted" and I enjoy it so much! Well, Starting tomorrow My friend and fellow co creator Marilyn Holzmann is beginning a 30 day MANIFESTATION PARTY! It starts tomorrow (or right now if you like!) and I wanted to invite my subscribers to join the Fun. Here is how it goes:
1 write a list of things u want manifested 2. take 15min a day everyday. 3. get into a place of feeling good, breathing etc. 4. visualize how it feels already having the money etc. 5. appreciate it...start thanking the Universe for it. 6. relax and let the love flow. 7. speak ur affirmations. for example, " I am love, I have abundance, all things come to me easy. I allow it to be easy. etc. this is everyday for 30days. and we report whats the results.

So Lets have some fun, start by figuring out what you want and give yourself the gift of 15 minutes everyday to swim in it. Go big, go small, do what ever you want. This is for you!

Here is the link to the Group We want you to join!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/143177892421592/








Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

2 comments: