Thursday, July 7, 2011

Manifesting Abundance Part 6 ~ ho'oponopono

I have recently been taking a look at ho'oponopono. My Most amazing Friend Dave spoke about it recently in regards to how he used ho'oponopono to clear his mind and heart towards some negative things he wanted to clear. And this sparked my interested because we all have experiences or relationships with people that bring us out of our Happy Place. So I have done some research on how ho'oponopono can help us all get in alignment with out Happy Place so that we can proceed in creating the life we truly desire. I am happy to say that this is a proven method.
WHAT IS ho'oponopono
“Ho Ľoponopono” is defined in the Hawaiian Dictionary as “mental cleansing: family conferences in which relationships were set right through prayer, discussion, confession, repentance, and mutual restitution and forgiveness.” Literally, ho Ľo is a particle used to make an actualizing verb from the following noun, as would “to” before a noun in English. Here, it creates a verb from the noun pono, which is defined as

“goodness, uprightness, morality, moral qualities, correct or proper procedure, excellence, well-being, prosperity, welfare, benefit, true condition or nature, duty; moral, fitting, proper, righteous, right, upright, just, virtuous, fair, beneficial, successful, in perfect order, accurate, correct, eased, relieved; should, ought, must, necessary.”

Ponopono is defined as “to put to rights; to put in order or shape, correct, revise, adjust, amend, regulate, arrange, rectify, tidy up, make orderly or neat.”
In my research I have come across some excellent resources and I am sharing them with you. The first resource I found was
http://www.hooponoponohelp.com/
On this website the clarity of ho'oponopono stated to really become clear. So clear that it became obvious to me that anyone can do this and get into their Happy Place.
There you can find an Ebook called "using and understanding ho'oponopono"

Then I found this on this website:
http://www.ancienthuna.com/ho-oponopono.htm
The Process of Ho'oponopono:

Bring to mind anyone with whom you do not feel total alignment or support, etc.
In your mind's eye, construct a small stage below you
Imagine an infinite source of love and healing flowing from a source above the top of your head (from your Higher Self), and open up the top of your head, and let the source of love and healing flow down inside your body, fill up the body, and overflow out your heart to heal up the person on the stage. Be sure it is all right for you to heal the person and that they accept the healing.
When the healing is complete, have a discussion with the person and forgive them, and have them forgive you.
Next, let go of the person, and see them floating away. As they do, cut the aka cord that connects the two of you (if appropriate). If you are healing in a current primary relationship, then assimilate the person inside you.
Do this with every person in your life with whom you are incomplete, or not aligned.
The final test is, can you see the person or think of them without feeling any negative emotions. If you do feel negative emotions when you do, then do the process again.

Now since I love Video, I have found some beautiful video for you to learn more about this beautiful Technique:




I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you and I thank you.

This is amazing and I hope that this tool will help you to reach the Vibration you are seeking! I will be practicing ho'oponopono and making video's of my own about it. I am looking forward to sharing these with you, so stay TUNED!
The Book Zero Limits gets deep into the practice of getting into the Vortex using ho'oponopono and I can not wait to read it!




Best regards,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

1 comment: