Friday, July 29, 2011

Manifesting Abundance Part 14~ Why Take Action

ac·tion
   [ak-shuhn]
–noun
1.
the process or state of acting or of being active.
2.
something done or performed; act; deed.
3.
an act that one consciously wills and that may be characterized by physical or mental activity.

Ad
–adjective
20.
characterized by brisk or dynamic action.
—Idioms
21.
in action,
a.
performing or taking part in a characteristic act.
b.
working; functioning.
22.
out of action, removed from action, as by sudden disability.
23.
piece of the action, Informal . a share of the proceeds or profits.
http://dictionary.reference.com/

Being who I am, action has been something of an impulse. Like a flash of inspiration overcomes me and I take action. This was not always characteristic of me; it is relatively new for me (not to say that I was not very impulsive in my youth, because that would not be true). What I mean is now I am more deliberate with my action, I have disciplined myself to stay focused on my wants, and it has created a much more fine tuned 'impulsive' action taking method. Before now, impulsive action consisted of deciding to take a shot of tequila, not developing my own business. So you see the difference.
So there is much to do about the subject of action. People have pondered this for years; they have written many books on the subject, wasted opportunity because they did not know how to proceed, and taken various actions that have lead them to folly.
How do we know what action to take? Well, the answer is always ready for you to listen. I can not write this answer down here in this blog, because this answer lies directly with you: YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO ALL THE TIME.
Its not whether we should take action , it is WHAT action to take. I am sure many of us over complicate this. It is simple, really...
When you have a desire to manifests certain things into your life, you 'naturally' do the things that those things request of you. For example; if a person wants to be a faithful spouse, their actions are reflective of that want. Their action choices constantly bring them to actions that keep them in alignment with faithfulness. It never happens any other way. NEVER. If a person finds themselves unfaithful to their spouse, it is because their wanting to be faithful was not pure, or true. It would be more like this...They want to appear faithful, or they are envious of couples that have fidelity, but they never do the work to get in pure alignment with the concept of fidelity. So they cheat, and fail, and say things like: "I love my spouse, I never wanted to hurt Him/Her. I lost control." Well we all know (even if we don't always want to admit it) that is not true. To say we have no control over ourselves is a NON TRUTH. It is an excuse, bar having a tumor the size of a soft ball in your brain, all of our actions are accountable to us. There is NO ESCAPE from this truth.
The only action to take in any given situation is the action which keeps you in alignment with what you PURELY want. If you find yourself wanting something, but constantly focusing on the lack of it, then your action to take is to get pure about it and deliberately shift your minds eye onto the thing as if you already have it.
What did Forest Gump say? "Stupid is as Stupid does." That could be made into any phrase like, "Rich is as Rich does" or "Healthy is as Healthy does" or ... well you see.
Stop getting worried about what to do, go with the flow, relax, and when you get an Impulse, it will be in the direction you have already chosen.


Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment