Thursday, July 21, 2011

Manifesting Abundance Part 12 ~ I LOVE MY BODY!

One of my friends had a question about fitness and the Law of Attraction, and since I realize that there is no Original Thought, I also realize that she is not alone in her feelings. So, I have decided to share this with you.
What about my body?
This is a real struggle for many women today, so rest assured you are not alone. Almost every single weight loss program in the world is making millions because of it. Some of those programs are really trying to help, but most are just capitalizing on these feelings. Let me explain it the way Law of Attraction Works: Being in our desired body is attainable; we can be healthy, flexible, and strong. What most of us do is we get into feeling bad about what is, instead of keeping our eyes on the big picture. So what are we to do? We watch our food, and we exercise. That in and of it self is a very good thing, but we also must FEEL it is. When we focus on the absence of our perfect bodies, we are bringing more of not perfect body to our existence. When we feel guilt for indulging, we bring more fatness. Instead we need to feel happy and good about now, because it is part of how we will feel good about later. This is why so many diets end in gaining it all back. The person doesn’t do the work on the inside, hoping the outside will change their feelings about it how they feel on the inside, and in the end, they just are the same. And all the reasons for their lack of health are still there and that lack of health comes back fast because of all the emotion behind it. So if we are to really focus on loving ourselves right this minute, we can continue to love ourselves as we work on our bodies, and then we will love ourselves when we are fit; thus bringing us more fitness and health.
Dear Reader, I am going to ask you to use your imagination. IMAGINE yourself looking the way you want to look, feeling the way you want to feel, and living the way you want to live. Put as much detail into it as possible, and when you are imagining this, I want you to add deep Joyful emotion to it. Really GET HAPPY. There is this wonderful thing called Laughter Yoga, It is a blast, and you can not help yourself but become completely happy and silly. You might want to practice this before you exercise. Also, stop WORKING SO HARD at it. When we believe that it takes HARD WORK to accomplish anything, we rob ourselves of the JOY of the PROCESS. May hap think “Becoming my perfect self is easy for me, I lose weight easily, I barely notice the sweat, except when it cools me. It is very easy to be fit. Good thing always happen to me.” Do things that help bring you more joy.
You don’t have to ask God for help, because he already gave it to you, it is time for you to accept his help and become joyous while you go through the processes of becoming who you already KNOW you are. Have Faith, Believe, and have fun! I have included a laughter Yoga video, I loved it. There are so many awesome Laughter Yoga video’s on Youtube, Look em up, watchem, practice and laugh till your stomach hurts  I have also made a Creative Workshop Focusing on being happy and Fit! I can already see you in your perfect body (and it makes me smile!), now it is time for you to do the same.
Much Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Much Love,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment