Sunday, June 26, 2011

Whilst Searching for Inspiration...EDUCATION

Last night I was cruising through You tube looking for inspiration for Manifesting and came across very amazing video's. I am sharing them with you because of the profound affect they have on our ability to focus on the truth. SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND: ASK AND IT IS GIVEN.
First one is from The Barefoot Doctor:

The Barefoot Doctor shows us techniques to manifesting abundance from teachings of the Tao.


I watched this video about 6 times last night, I could not get enough. Let it simmer and resonate with your soul, he is telling the truth about your ability to be any and all things you want to be.

Next, I really got into Esther Hicks; now I have always known about her and have listened to some of her work, but I must say it was surface, mostly just because of the book "The Secret". Last night I got much deeper then I had ever before and I highly recommend getting involved while listen to her speak.


You can't talk about anything for very long before it begins to replicate itself in your life experience. ~ Hicks~Think about it

You can't keep telling the same story with out continuing to live the same circumstances ~ Hicks~ think about it


Look in the direction of where you want to be and speak in the direction of where you want to be and never again look back over your shoulder about where you have come from. When you do that (as soon as tomorrow), you'll have evidence your venerable fortune.~Hicks~Think About It


What your are thinking is always a perfect match with what is manifesting. ~Hicks~Think About It.


When people are questioning their relationship with God, it is when they have gotten themselves into a vibrational quagmire where they are far vibrationally from the energy that is that. The majority of prayers that are offered are from a place of utter disconnection of that they are hoping to receive. Man in his effort to pray and receive guidance actually enhances his separation between who he is and the God who he is reaching for.~Hicks~Think About It.



This search on you tube really resonated with me and this morning I felt that is was a must to put these videos into this blog. I encourage you to open your heart and mind to this and really begin to create abundance. Let us Manifest! Maktub!









Best regards,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment